Now that we enter our second week of Phase Two Plus of easing of lockdown restrictions I am just putting this together to remind us of the precautions we all should still be taking to minimise the spread of Coronavirus Covid 19
● We still need to keep our close contacts small , be aware and keep a record of who you meet , just in case it is needed for contact tracing.
● Meeting outdoors is still preferable to meeting indoors
● The 2m distance rule is still in place so be aware of it.
● It is advisable to wear face covering when on public transport or in an indoor location with non family members - eg shops
The bottom line is you should behave as if
1. You have the virus and don't want to give it to anyone else